My (not so new)Cat

Are you cat lover? Cause’ I am! If you read the title you know exactly what I’m gonna say…

So since I was four or five-ish, I was begging for a cat. If you’re a child you will understand what I’m gonna say right now: If you ask for something there might be a 10% chance you will get it and the rest of the percentage (which is 90%) is something you will never get.

Before I say how I got my cat, I’d like you to know that her name is Kassie, okay.

On a niceeee day, my gran-aunt-in-law had 3 cats. She actually had 5 but she gave 2 to a person. My mom was at her house and my dad was with me, so my mom messaged my dad and my mom said in text “______ asked if Kiki wanted one of the cats?” and I replied to the text “YESS MOMMY, I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ONE! THEY ARE SO CUTEEEE!!” Here is the picture that my mom sent my Dad:

I wanted the orange one, but when we put it in the box it was fiesty but my sis said that she wanted the black one but I didn’t, so we chose this one:

When we brought her home she explored for a while and after that she cuddled on me. Here is a picture of what happened.

On Road Race Day, me and Kassie took pictures and on the 1st one she looks like she is being held hostage! I didn’t mean for that to happen… hehehe. Anyway here are the pictures:

She surprised me one day when I walked outside because I saw her climbing a tree. In the afternoon, I got to snap a picture of her:

LOOK AT HER SKILLS, IN THIS VIDEO!! WOW! At the end I clapped for her. Good job Kassie.

1 thought on “My (not so new)Cat

  1. Miranda

    Wow, love it. I had a cat too when I was little. They can be so much fun but you have to be her mom as well and take very good care of her as your parents do with you.

Comments are closed.